When Sherlock comes back.
HEY ITS A GIVEAWAY
i got to a nice even number of followers a little while ago so this is a thank you!
the winner will get:
- a flower crown made by me - you get to pick the colors dont pretend you havent always wanted one
- one item from the ‘trinkets’ section on whatpumpkin - you can get pins or a necklace or a keychain the possibilities are endless
- one wig under $40 from go_blue333 - seriously check out their wigs even if you dont win i mean free shipping and a free wig cap what more could you want
- A PIZZA - i will order you a pizza from anywhere that will let me do it online
rules because we are civilized bloggers:
- reblog as much as you want but tumblr only counts it once in the notes so keep that in mind
- likes count ONLY if you also reblog
- you dont have to be following me to win BUT
- following me DOUBLES your entries (aka reblog+follow= 2 entries, reblog+like+follow= 4 entries)
- do people even have giveaway blogs any more? dont do that
- winner picked with random number generator
- ill ship anywhere that whatpumpkin/ebay/pizza will
- you have to be willing to give me your address otherwise how are you gonna get the sweet loot
- have your askbox open
- if the winner doesnt respond in 48 hours i will pick a new one
- dont delete these rules from the post
- if you have questions send me an ask
- ends november 22nd
when all 3 episodes of season 3 have aired
The best part is bout 5,000 people reblogged this, they just knew
Jon Stewart, explaining to young people why books are awesome.
me when someone tries to explain math
that comment is so accurate it hurts
“YOU CAN’T LEAVE WHEN THERE’S A MURDER, JOHN.”
I spent way longer on this than I meant to but that’s okay because John’s walk turned out awesome.
If I ever stop reblogging this, it’s because I’ve died.